Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

"Infrared 12-String and 6-String Guitars" Corel PSP Pro X3

Infrared Guitars


I was browsing my folder of Guitar photographs. I selected this one as it is a nice representation of our two guitars. My favorite Seagull C12 and a Lyon by Washburn 6.

I opened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PSP Pro X3. I wanted a simple, straight forward approach to processing this photograph. I selected the feature or tool Photo Effects Infrared for a simple black and white exposure. I picked the setting Clean and processed.

I then added my signature using the Visible Watermark tool. I picked the Picture Frame Polaroid for interest. I saved the large iteration and resized for display.

I have been really busy with my Grandson lately and I have not been able to keep up with a post a day. Even today I am busy but I wanted to do a simple photograph of our Guitars. I hope you enjoy this straight forward approach to processing. I do so enjoy PSP Pro X3!

No comments:

Post a Comment