Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

"Guitars Digital Collage Textured" Corel - Paint.NET - Plus

Guitars Digital Collage


Taking four photographs of our Guitars shot with our Canon Rebel XTi, I opened the first as a layer in Paint.NET. There I turned it into an Ink Sketch using that Artistic Effect. I imported as layers the other three photographs. Applying the same Ink Sketch tool with varying Opacities I overlaid them showing guitar parts all over the image.

I flattened the layers and saved that iteration. I used Picasa 3.9 to browse to it and opened with Corel PhotoPaint. My first step there was to turn the image into a Duotone with Sepia like tones. I converted the image back to RGB 24-bit and saved again.

I opened with Corel Painter 11 and selected the Papers Tools, I used the capture tool on the image to create some Guitar Parts Paper Textures. I used these with the Chalk tool to add some colors of soundholes and their strings. So I painted the textures in around other Guitar pieces. I saved that iteration with a Pntd name.

From Picasa I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. I applied the Smart Photo Fix, Increasing the colors, the sharpness, and Highlights. I used the Saturation Vibrancy to increase the punch of the colors. Then I selected the High Pass Sharpen tool and used that to sharpen even more the lines of the image. Using the Image Information tool I added a title and copyright info. With the Visible Watermark tool I added my signature. I then added the Platinum Frame using Picture Frame.

I saved the large image and resized in PSP Pro for display. I used the Curves to apply one more Darken for color.

No comments:

Post a Comment