Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

"My Seagull C12 built circa 1990" Still Playing! Corel - Plus

My Seagull C12 built circa 1990


A full length shot of my Seagull C12 Guitar built circa 1990, in it's case, taken with my Canon Rebel XTi. I browsed to it in Picasa 3.9 and opened with Corel PhotoPaint.

There I applied the Local Equalization tool for contrast, and adjusted the Tone Curve for color depth. I used the Art Strokes Watercolor on it for a painterly feel.

I then used Filter Forge's plugin Photo Effects for the Vibrancy, some punch to the native colors. Also from Filter Forge's Frames I added a slight Film frame. I added my signature in white and saved that large iteration.

I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and Fit to Screen. I upped the Color Vibrancy once again with the Saturation tool. I Then Added Image Information a title, the artist name and copyright information.

I have been so busy with my Grandson I haven't been playing my C12 much and I need to get back to it, possibly this evening. It's currently tuned in Open G for some fun improvising. I hope to find some time tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment