Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"Blocks Tower and Grandson" Corel PSP Pro X3

Blocks Tower and Grandson

Blocks Tower Alone


We have been very busy watching our Grandson lately, as my Daughter works part time. He is 3 and 1/2 years old and loves to play hard, all boy! What I am sharing today comes from that play. A photograph of him with his Blocks Tower, big blocks of course. And a shot of the tower itself.

I used our Canon Rebel XTi for the Photographs and took a number of different poses as well as the Tower itself. I opened the photographs in Corel PSP Pro X3 and did some adjusting.

First I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and then the Smart Photo Fix on both images. I adjusted the sharpness a bit and kept the color much the same as the originals.

I added a colorful, playful frame to both using the Image Picture Frame feature in PSP Pro. Then I added my signature using the Visible Watermark tool, using a PNG of my signature. I saved the large iterations and then resized for display.

Being a Grandparent is an enjoyable thing! I get so much more exercise when he comes to visit that he wears me out, but it is so much fun. We also had some Bubble blowers from a Grad party we attended and we blew Bubbles for hours! He really enjoyed that. My wife got some video on her phone video camera of him popping the Bubbles that were floating near his head, so he would smack his forehead to pop them, hilarious.

Years ago had no idea that being a Grandparent would be so much fun and at his age right now is the cream of the relationship. We read to him, share DVD's with him, draw with him and generally have a wonderful time!

Love is a Great thing isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment