Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Custom Corvette - A Technicolor Sunset


Another two images to share today. The first is a custom Corvette Wagon at the Woodward Dream Cruise a few years back. And the second a Sunset near some railroad tracks in Waterford, Michigan.

Both of these photographs were film processed scanned in at 300 dpi and resized for display here. On the Corvette I opened the scan in PhotoPaint and used Alien Skins Exposure 3 Trial Color Processing on it. Then I brought it into Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch filter, also a painterly filter. Back in PhotoPaint I used KPT Collections LensFlare on the image. I boosted the saturation by fifteen and added a film frame with Filter Forge's Freepack 3.

For the Sunset photo-
graph I used Alien Skins Exposure 3 trial and applied the Technicolor-Vibrant filter which boosted the color dramatically. I did not have to increase the saturation at all for this photograph.

Still in PhotoPaint I applied the film frame to the piece. Then added both a white ten pixel and a black ten pixel border to the framing.

All in all two good images to share with you.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - I Walked Along the Lakes Song
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment