Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Who is That in the Mirror? - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint


I couldn't resist manipu-
lating this photo-
graph of my Grand-
son in his Giraffe costume. A follow up after yesterday's image.

Here he is gazing into the large mirror trying to figure out what he sees. He even reaches out to touch himself.

I did a slight manipulation on the original photograph taken by my Daughter. In PhotoPaint I cropped it to focus on the action and leave out uninteresting details. I saved the file after re-sampling it and opened it in Paint.NET.

There I applied the Ink Sketch filter highlighting the color and minimizing the ink. I saved it again and reopened in PhotoPaint.

Now I altered the Tone Curve to darken it and give some depth, also I upped the saturation for bolder color. I added a film frame in Filter Forge's Freepack3. Added a brown border and applied another film frame for a double frame.


----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - A Bm C#m D Run
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment