Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dancers Surrounded - Digital Collage - Self Portrait


This digital collage began as an Art Nouveau floral back-
ground from Mayang's Textures. As I went I added various pieces to the collage, some Roaring Twenties, Japanese, a couple dancing, a self portrait, a man working an old saw, and a banner.

I used some of Dover Publications clip art along with images I produced, like the dancers and self portrait. I placed each piece and sized them to fit, angling some. The majority of the work was done in PhotoPaint with a bit done in Paint.NET.

I am down to two days of my 30 day Alien Skin Exposure trial so I did pick Color Film> Cinema> Technicolor Vibrant> which boosted all the color of the image.

I added a brown border of 50 pixels width with a double film frame from Filter Forge's Freepack 3.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Switch Time
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, Thanks! I try to keep creativity flowing and I find I really like digital collage for that endeavor.

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete