Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Art Nouveau Digital Collage - A Custom Sedan

Art Nouveau is one of my favorite art periods. I have taken one of Mayang's Textures of peeling painted rust and used it as the background for this themed piece.

With PhotoPaint using Art Nouveau Clip Art from Dover Publications I added them to the image using the object property Multiply for most of them and Color Burn for others along with Invert. I placed them In such a way that the theme would be obvious.

Using the first two pieces of clip art I ran the image through Alien Skins Exposure trial - Technicolor Vibrant - which boosted the color dramatically. Then I place the other pieces to frame the larger ones. I finished with a film frame from Filter Forges' Freepack 3.

On the Custom Sedan I used Paint.NET for the Ink Sketch and applied a painterly filter as well. In PhotoPaint I applied the Technicolor Vibrant from Alien Skin trial. I added a LensFlare from KPT's Collection for an enhancement. Finished with a film frame from Filter Forge.






----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Where the Wind Blows
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment