Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Wine Shopping - Flaming Pear's Zombie - Painter 8


Looking for a focal point is some-
times a chal-
lenge. But this photograph, taken by my son Keir M. Gatzka, was a no-brainer. The focal point was clearly the wine bottles on sale.

I kept this image very simple as I found that, in Painter 8, Flaming Pear's Zombie filter to be an adequate one time filter. It created a black and white image with much grain and a vignette of gray.

I added framing using Filter Forge's Freepack 3 again, using a dual film frame. As you know it is one of my favorite frame selections in the Freepack.

So nothing fancy or technically difficult to produce this piece. But I really like the resulting focal point and the grain of this image. Hope you like it as well.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Use It Or Lose It 2
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment