Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Toy Doll Collection - Flaming Pear - ChromaSolarize - PhotoPaint


Toy Collec-
tions
can be fas-
cinating subject matter for Digital Visual Art. I selected this scanned in image of a collection of dolls belonging to my niece.

I enlarged it in PhotoPaint, and saved it for use with Flaming Pear's ChromaSolarize filter. I applied the filter in Painter, and then saved that file.

I reopened it in Paint.NET and used the Ink Sketch filter on it and added a painterly look and feel to it as well. I then used Adjustments> Curves> Luminosity> to add depth to the colors.

Back in PhotoPaint I added a 50 pixel pink border to begin framing it. With Filter Forge's Freepack 3 I added a thin film frame, then I added another pink border and thin film frame. I selected the last border and applied Texture> Plastic> to it and removed the mask, saving the final image.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Come Home Blues
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment