Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

"Art Nouveau Grunge" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint - Filter Forge - Dover Clip Art

Art Nouveau Grunge

Earlier today in my workflow and posting. Using Picasa 3.9 I browsed to my Dover Publications Sampler folder and looked for some Art Nouveau clip art. I found a great floral background and opened with Corel PhotoPaint. I adjusted the size by increasing to 128dpi and used that for the background.

I browsed some more and found a couple of pieces, one of a woman's face in a circular style, and the second an embellishment, both Art Nouveau. I copied and pasted them and used the property Multiply on them for transparency. Then I applied Replace Color on both using a purplish or puce color.

Before I merged them I applied Filter Forge's Photo Effect Grunge variation changing some of the settings to enhance the stain, lessen the grunge. I merged all pieces and added my signature. I saved this large file and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

Here I added a wooden like mat and the golden frame using the Picture Frame feature. I saved that iteration and then resized it in PSP for display here.

Listening --- Rusty Truck --- Cold Ground

No comments:

Post a Comment