Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

"Contours Ice Sculptures" Corel PSP Pro X3

Contours Ice Sculptures 1

Contours Ice Sculpture 2

Browsing in Picasa 3.9 I grabbed two photographs of Ice Sculptures and opened with Corel's PSP Pro X3. I quickly adjusted the color and saturation of the photographs (individually.) I decided to try some of the effects of PSP and found that the abstract designs of the sculptures lent themselves well to the Effects, Contours feature.

I had taken my signature file and opened it in another graphics program, Fireworks MX, and with some experimenting I made a transparent PNG file for the watermark. I added my now transparent signature to the photographs. Then I added a 25 pixel black border and a simple black frame.

As usual I saved the largest files and resized for display here.

Listening to the television News right now

No comments:

Post a Comment