Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Playing With Cars" Infrared Photography - Corel PSP Pro X3

Take 1

Take 2

One of my favorite pastimes is visiting and photographing my Grandson. I took these photographs recently with my Canon Rebel XTi with the ISO set on 1600 and in Program mode. As you can see, at just short of 2 years, old he is interested in playing with Cars. The Pixar movie "Cars" is one of his favorites, he gets very excited watching it.

I opened Picasa 3.9 and went to Corel's PSP Pro X3 with both photographs. I always fit to screen and then make my adjustments. I applied the Decrease Digital Camera noise on both images first. I cropped the photographs. Then I used the Infrared feature for both. I applied the Unsharp Mask for sharpening. Then I added the film frames. Saving the large files I reopened in Corel PhotoPaint.

Here I added my signature and resampled for display. I could have used Picasa 3.9's Infrared feature but I like Corel's PSP Pro X3 a lot for image manipulations.

Listening --- The Beatles --- Baby You Can Drive my Car

No comments:

Post a Comment