Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Stained Glass Birds" Digital Collage and Painting - Corel Painter 11 - Corel PSP Pro X3

Stained Glass Birds

Opening Picasa 3.9 I made a collage of Flaming Pear's textured squares. I used the Neon filter on the collage and adjusted the color to a bronze like tone.

Saving the large file I opened with Corel's PhotoPaint (I resampled to a slightly smaller file size.) Browsing to my Dover Clip Art folder I found two "Stained Glass birds" images. I placed and resized them to fit the textured image.  Saving again I opened with Painter 11 and used a simple watercolor brush to paint the birds. Then I selected a Liquid Ink layer and painted the backgrounds of the bird images.

I saved the file again and opened with Corel's PSP Pro X3. There I adjusted the saturation Vibrancy and the Curves adding depth to the color. Then I added a soft mat and the simple black frame. I saved the file once more and opened with PhotoPaint.

I added my signature and resampled for display here.

Listening --- The Beatles --- Blackbird

No comments:

Post a Comment