Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

"Love Is All You Need" Corel PhotoPaint - Corel PSP Pro X3

"Love Is All You Need"

I browsed in Picasa 3.9 for some Victorian style clip art. I located some in my Dover Publications folder. I began with the stylish scrolling frame as the background.

I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and added the lovers clipart then created a Duotone giving it a bronze cast. I converted back to RGB and Using Replace I added the color of a golden cast.

I browsed some more and found the image in the center. I cut it out of an advertisement using only the young man and woman. I pasted the piece and feathered it a bit, shrunk to fit the center and pasted it into the background.

I used the theme of "Love is All You Need," with the font "Newveau." That, of course, is from the Beatles song. I added my signature in brown. I saved the large file and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

There I added a Daguerreotype frame and resized for display here.

Listening --- The Beatles --- Love Is All You Need

No comments:

Post a Comment