Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

"Yellow Burnt Guitars Steampunk Grunge" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint Plus

Yellow Guitars Steampunk Grunge

Today' image is built out of a number of pieces. I started with a scratched Yellow metal paint texture from Mayang's Textures for the background. I added a quad guitar piece, which I used the Color Burn property on. Then I added some sheet music that I got from my Dover Publications Sampler folder.

I also found a scrolled Sign in the Dover Clip Art and added that using the property Multiply, enlarging it to be prominent. I went to my Leonardo folder for the Head and cut and pasted that into the piece. I added an old camera, a sausage hand cranked tool, a measuring tool and the couple at a table. These also came from my Dover Clip Art.

I added my signature and saved the large file, resampled for display here all in Corel PhotoPaint. Of course, I used Picasa 3.9 for browsing and selecting the pieces for the image.

Please feel free to read my new additions to the blog, my "About" page, which is an upgraded discussion explaining who and what I'm about. And the "My Art For Sale" page which describes how you can collect a piece of my artwork printed as a poster or on products. Thanks for your interest!

Listening --- Edward Sparks --- I Won't Go There

No comments:

Post a Comment