Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

"The Wall" Revisited - Textures - Corel PSP Pro X3

The Wall Textured 1

The Wall Textured 2

These images of "The Wall," Revisited were created in Corel PSP Pro X3 with an assist from Picasa 3.9. The original photographs were taken by Keir M. Gatzka near Plymouth, Michigan. 

I browsed to the photographs in Picasa 3.9 and opened with PSP. There I adjusted them with the Smart Photo Fix altering highlights, shadows, color, focus. I also adjusted the Color, RGB increasing red and green. I had recently gotten two textures offered free from the web and I selected one in Picasa 3.9 and Pasted as a New Layer into the photographs fitting them to the size of the images.

I took the new layers and used the property Lighten to add the texture to the walls and superstructure, and light. I found that it made the texture dominant which I found to be a pleasing to the eye and intriguing result.

I used the Image add watermark for my PNG Signature adding an Image Border of black to the photographs. I saved the large images then resized to fit here on the blog, saving those iterations.

Listening to House on television

No comments:

Post a Comment