Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"24 String Guitars" Corel HDR - Plus

24 String Guitars HDR


I took three of my 12-String Guitar photographs and merged them in Corel PSP Pro X3's HDR feature. As I aligned the photographs (which I did not take with a tripod,) they created this 24-String Guitar.

I auto adjusted the HDR and saved the large iteration. I opened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PhotoPaint and cut out the Guitar and made it into a trio of them. I placed the opposing Guitars upside down on the background of the single guitar. I did stretch them length wise to fit the page. So they have an elongated look.

Still in PhotoPaint I added using Filter Forge's Frames a film frame. Then my signature in white. Merged all layers and saved the large file. I then resampled to display size and saved that iteration.


No comments:

Post a Comment