Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

"Lizzy Spit - In the Spotlight - Artists in the Plus" - Corel

Singer Songwriter Lizzy Spit


I was able to watch a recent "In the Spotlight," with guest, +LIZZY SPIT on YouTube. An interview and some songs were performed by Lizzy. Her musical background was interesting to find out about and her performance of songs was wonderful and delightful.

I used a screen capture of her and opened it in Corel PhotoPaint to crop, afterward I opened that file with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. There I selected the Classic Oil Painting setting, with Rough Paper and auto Painted the image. Saving that I opened with PhotoPaint and applied Filter Forge's Frames film frame. I added my signature and saved in display size.

If you Missed the Show from Artists in the Plus here is the YouTube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeWmrlrXIeQ

Credits: +Artists In The Plus +John Voshell 


No comments:

Post a Comment