Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Seagull S12 Cedar Guitar" Corel - Plus

Seagull S12 Cedar Guitar


Trying out different settings on my Canon Rebel XTi DSLR today and using my Seagull S12 Cedar Guitar as a subject, I garnered a few photographs. I selected one of them and opened it from Picasa 3.9 into Corel PSP Pro X3.

There I used my workflow of the Digital Camera Noise Removal, and Smart Photo Fix. I applied the Saturation Vibrancy to it to give the color some punch. Using the Picture Frame tool I found the "mat" of instruments and a gold frame. I saved the large file.

I reopened in Corel PhotoPaint and added my signature and resampled for display.

I have the Guitar out and I am going to do some practicing with it this afternoon. That is a great way to make my day a good one. DADGAD tuning here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment