Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"Diesel the Min-Pin HDR Experiment" Corel - Plus

Diesel the Min-Pin


I recently took a photograph of my Son's dog, Diesel, that is a Min-Pin. He's about four years old, and is at his full grown size, which is small. He is a great cuddler and is a food driven dog.

I opened the photograph taken with my Canon Rebel XTi and cropped it. I then saved the cropped image. I reopened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and painted it using the Impressionist setting, Rough paper, and the Watercolor brush. I saved that iteration after a bit of touch up with the Soft Cloner brush.

I opened it with Corel PSP Pro X3 and tried an experiment. I used the HDR tool to load two photographs, one painted the other not. Using the HDR tool I aligned both images and output the HDR result you see.

I saved that and added the Picture Frame in PSP Pro X3. Saving that I opened with Corel PhotoPaint to add my signature. It turned out to be a decent image of little Deese. Detailed but having that painterly look and feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment