Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

"1,000th POST Enter the CONTEST" "Acoustic Magazine No.10 Parody" - Corel - Plus

1,000th Post - Enter the CONTEST

My Blog gatzkART! hit the 1,000th Post mark TODAY! I am offering a CD of some of my music to the winner OF THE FOLLOWING CONTEST:


NINE songs - EIGHT hand picked by the winner and one BONUS song on a CD with a jewel case, Artwork and notes, signed by me.

Here is how it will work:

1) Visit the blog from Anywhere, Twitter, email notifications, Search, including my Google+ Post marked 1,000th post.

2) Comment on the BLOG, NOTE: the comments need to be on the BLOG!

3) Leave name and/or email address (so I can contact you personally.)

4) These go into the hat,

5) I'll have my wife pull a name/email address. We email the WINNER! So we need your email address or some way to contact you!

6) The winner gets to select which songs they want (up to a limit of 8 with a bonus song added by me.)

7) I get their mailing address and they tell me which 8 songs they have chosen.

8) I make the CD, with a jewel case and Artwork and notes.

9) I pay for shipping (USA only, sorry.) And send to the WINNER!

10) It will take time to make the CD and the Artwork and notes so patience will be needed but this becomes a priority when the winner is chosen.

I have over 35 songs to select from on Acoustic Guitar Community which link is BELOW.

All names and email addresses will NOT be added to a mailing list or followed on Google+ (unless you want me to follow you.) Your Privacy is very important to me. I will have to approve each blog comment so no spammers will get through so your post will not
show up until I approve it.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE CHOICE OF SONGS:

http://www.acousticguitarcommunity.com/profile/KirkMathewGatzka





THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER. CONTEST WILL BE CLOSED IN 2 WEEKS FROM MY POST TO THE BLOG AND GOOGLE+, TWITTER.

LISTEN, CHOSE, YOU MAY HAVE WON! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS CONTEST AND MY BLOG AND MUSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment