Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Rob Michael Musician Extraordinaire" Corel - Plus

Rob Michael



"In the Spotlight, Rob Michael." from a Google+ Hangout with "Artists in the Plus" lastnight. I wasn't able to get a good screen capture but, Rob was kind enough to provide a Hangout image for me to work with. 

At the Google+ Hangout, the music was vibrant and relaxing at the same time. Rob plays some amazingly clever jazz on his guitar. We all enjoyed it immensely. He is also an instructor of music and his link is listed below.

http://www.atmosmusic.com/wordpress/

I went to his G+ profile and screen captured his photograph first of all. I opened with New from Clipboard in Corel PhotoPaint and cropped the image. Saving that I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and enlarged it to a working size. I applied the Digital Camera
Noise Removal to it along with the Smart Photo Fix. I added some punch to the color with Saturation Vibrancy set about 33.

I saved that and from Picasa 3.9 I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and using the Watercolor Sketch auto painted the image. I then selected the Soft Cloner brush to add back in some details to the face and hands. I saved that iteration and reopened with PSP Pro X3. Using the plug-in Filter Forge's Frames I added the Grunge frame for the image. I also added my signature with the Visible Watermark tool. I saved for display.

1,001st post to gatzkART! Our CONTEST is still on and you can enter, visit the home page, go to the 1,000th post and follow the directions! We made it to 1,000+ posts with your interest and help, enter the CONTEST and you will have a good chance at
winning!


We are approaching another Milestone of 84,000+ Pageviews soon! Thank you for your interest in my Digital Art and Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment