Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Acoustic Magazine No.9 Parody" Plus a Contest Idea - Corel - Plus

Acoustic Magazine No.9 Parody

"Acoustic Magazine No.9 Parody," is today's post. I started with a Mayang's Texture that I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and rotated to a portrait display. I saved that and opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted a watercolor.

Saving that I opened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PhotoPaint. Then I scanned in some images from old guitar magazines for the Fake Cover. I used our Canon MP495 to scan then I copied and pasted, erasing what I did not want and placed them. After that I added the text for the cover.
 
998th Post to gatzkART! Maybe I should have a contest for the 1,000th Post! I could offer a MP3 CD of a few of my songs from the Acoustic Guitar Community to the Winner.

Comment on the blog, name goes in the hat, pull a name, they get to select which songs they want (up to a limit of 8 with maybe a bonus song.) I get their address and make the CD on my PC with a jewel case and notes. I pay for shipping (USA only, sorry.)

I have over 35 songs to select from on Acoustic Guitar Community which link is on the right hand side of the blog.

What do you think? Let me know! It would be fun to offer a CD of my music to a contest winner at the 1,000th Post for gatzkART!

No comments:

Post a Comment