Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

"Sara Corbin, MadCraft Concerts in the Plus" Corel - Plus

Sara Corbin

Madcraft

"Concerts In The Plus!" Sara Corbin, MadCraft gave a concert for Artists in the Plus on Google+ and it was streamed to YouTube. I did some screen captures from the concert.

The music was, as usual, excellent and the performers were great. I truly enjoy the concerts from Artists in the Plus on Google+ Hangouts and this was no exception. John Voshell hosts many individual artists that are unique and plain good at their craft.

With the Madcraft image I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and cropped then converted to JPEG for working on. I saved that file. I opened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized to a larger file. I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and the Smart Photo Fix. I saved that iteration.

I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted with the Modern Painting setting with Intense colors. I also used the Tone Curve to deepen the colors. Saving that I reopened with PSP Pro X3 and added the white jagged mat. Also added my signature. I used the Picture Frame to add the film frame.

Saving that iteration, I opened with PhotoPaint and applied Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge for the linen look and feel. I resampled to a display size.

Doing Sara Corbin I used a similar workflow at the beginning as Madcraft's image. Resizing and Photo Fixing in PSP Pro X3. I saved that and auto painted a Detailed Watercolor in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. I cloned back in some details with the Soft Cloner brush, saved that iteration. Back in PSP Pro X3 I added my signature and the frame to bring out the pinks in the image. Saved that iteration for display.








For more information, or to watch the Concert go to these links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gd_xJ5QIjuQ

http://www.madcraft.net/

http://www.reverbnation.com/saracorbin

For those of you curious about my first ever CONTEST, which ended today: No one won as no one entered! Don't feel bad about it, I am not very well known and my music is a Retro 70's experimental style, which may not have appealed to some. So the CD goes to nobody! :-)

I appreciate the return visitors I do have and all those who like my Concerts in the Plus series of work. I watch my stats closely and they show interest in my Digital Visual Art and that can be enough to encourage me! Thanks for your viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment