Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

"Singer Songwriter Eardly Jordaan" Corel - Plus

Singer Songwriter Eardly Jordaan


I attended a Hangout on Google+, since our power is now back on. "In The Spotlight" was Eardly Jordaan from the duo Band MINDS. They are a multicultural band from South Africa and South America that have joined forces for some very creative music.

I did a screen capture and opened with Corel PhotoPaint where I cropped the image and saved the iteration. From Picasa 3.9 I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

There I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and the Smart Photo Fix first. I resized to a display size in PSP Pro X3 as well. Saving this iteration I reopened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted a Detailed Watercolor of the image.

I used the soft cloner brush to add back in some details and saved this file. I reopened from Picasa with PSP Pro X3 and added the Polaroid frame and black border. Which is part of my workflow for these Hangout portraits now.

995th Post to gatzkART! Blog, only a short way to our goal of 1,000 Posts! We are also close to 83,000 Pageviews Milestone, will your view put us over that figure?
Feel free to click on the Home button and browse more of our Digital Artworks with a Music theme and other themes as well. Fill your screen with the art work with one click on the images, or try our Dynamic Views of all the artworks in a collection view.

No comments:

Post a Comment