Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"Grunge Guitars Blue Green" Corel - Plus

Grunge Guitars


"Grunge Guitars Blue Green" is a composite of two images. One is a textural green image. The other is a portrait of a 6-String and a 12-String guitar, a photograph I took with my Canon Rebel XTi.

I opened each in Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized to fit. On the guitars I used the Chalk tool for the line art. And I used the Smart Photo Fix on the texture for depth.

I copied the guitars to the clipboard and pasted as a layer onto the texture. I used Difference property on the Guitar layer. I merged both layers to one. I then applied Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge to that. I then used the Saturation Vibrancy to put some punch into the colors.

997th Post to gatzkART! The 1,000th Post soon as time allows in a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment