Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Concerts in the Plus Four Performers" Corel - Plus

Gretchen Chappelle
Kristian Jackson

David Santy


Paul Platt


On Google+ I shared in a "Concert in the Plus" Hangout Friday, by the "Artists in the Plus." I had the pleasure of meeting Gretchen Chappelle, Kristian Jackson, David Santy, and joined again with Paul Platt. The Concert was once again excellent, the music and lyrics were delightful and thought filled. Each performer took center stage in the Hangout and shared their differing styles of music. John Voshell our host was guiding the show as it went.

I had Picasa 3.9 open during the Concert and was able to get screen captures that were fairly decent for working with. I opened each one with Corel PhotoPaint and cropped out the Hangout surroundings and saved each one.

I opened them individually with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used my usual workflow. I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and the Smart Photo Fix to each, as well as the Skin Smoothness tool. I did each one separately, and saved them resized to display size.

I then opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted them. I used Classic Oil with an Impressionistic brush and Rough paper settings on Gretchen and Kristian. For David and Paul I used the Modern Painting setting with Rough Paper.

On each individual image I used the Soft Cloner Brush to add back in details. I saved these iterations and opened with PSP Pro X3 again to add the framing and any borders I felt needed.

After viewing these new images if you click on the HOME button Go to the 1,000th Post and read about our CONTEST. We have time yet for you to enter! If you enjoy Acoustic Rock and Folk Rock music I am offering a CD of NINE tracks Eight of which you can chose yourself from 30+ songs at My Acoustic Guitar Community Page and one BONUS track I will select. Please read the 1,000th Post for additional links and instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment