Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

"Digital Collage Painted Martin Guitar" Paint.NET - Corel Painter

Digital Collage Painted Martin Guitar

I selected a "Martin Guitar," photograph from Picasa 3.9 and opened it with Corel PSP Pro X3. There I applied the Smart Photo Fix to it upping the color and softening it. I added some hatching to the image surrounding the guitar and saved the file.

From Picasa I opened with Paint.NET and used the Collage Paint tool to create the next version of the image. Still recognizable as a guitar I saved that file and opened with Corel Painter 11. I then painted the brushstrokes by hand, using the Artists, Sargent brush set for cloning, though I was not cloning at the time. I outlined the guitar and the framing using this brush. I saved that iteration.

Next I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and went two iterations back to the PSP image in Picasa. I copied that to the clipboard and pasted it onto the painted collaged guitar. Using the property Multiply I added back in details of the guitar. I merged these together added my signature in white and saved another iteration.



No comments:

Post a Comment