Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

"More Old Times Montage" Quadtone Corel PhotoPaint

More Old Times Montage


Another Picasa 3.9 Montage using the Picture collage creator. I scanned in these old times photographs into Corel PhotoPaint and created blue Quadtones out of them using the Duotones settings loading a Quadtone blue color set.

In Picasa I used the Collage creator and made them superimposed upon one another. These are old photographs from our surrounding area here in Michigan. I saved each scan individually, making them Quadtones prior to Montaging them. I used the Tone Curve in PhotoPaint to give depth to the color, after I changed their mode to RGB images.

I used Filter Forge Frames film frame on the finished display sized piece. I enjoyed using these photographs of times almost forgotten circa 1900. I especially liked the school portrait that seems to dominate this piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment