Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

"Textured - Colorized 12-String Guitar" Corel - Plus

Gouache Painted 12-String Guitar


With a pencil sketch of my 12-String Seagull S12 Cedar guitar, I did some processing to make a colorful image. Using Corel PhotoPaint I Rotated to Portrait, then applied the Tone Curve for additional detail. I saved that and opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted with the Gouache settings.

This gave me the brushstrokes texture I wanted. I saved that iteration and reopened with PhotoPaint. Here I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Colorizer plugin. I got the result of a brightly colored image. I added my signature and saved the display size.

I decided to add some more texture to the image so I selected the Effects Texture Canvas and added a stone-like texture to the piece. This satisfied my playfulness in doing an image and gave it some punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment