Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

"Sledding Postponed" Corel PSP Pro X3

Sledding Postponed


One of my favorite winter photographs. I have presented it prior to this but I did a new workflow on it and decided to share again. I have entitled it "Sledding Postponed."

I used Picasa 3.9 to locate the original smaller photograph taken with an old digital handheld camera. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3, first increasing the size to display size, and using the Digital Camera Noise Removal on it. Then I used the Saturation Vibrancy on the piece to boost color. I use the Picture Frame to add a jagged surround and applied the 3D Effect to the edges for an icy appearance.

I added my signature with the Image, Visible Watermark and then finished with a black border.

These old sleds are no longer there sitting in the yard, broken and unused. I believe they are gone for good. So I am happy I got this shot before they disappeared from the neighbors yard.

They are talking on the Weather Report that we may be in for some light snow with little accumulation. Not like past years as a child when we used to get piles of it in December. It is raining now, climate change anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment