Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

"In the Spotlight with Tim Behrens" Corel - Plus

Tim Behrens In the Spotlight [click for larger view]


I watched the "In the Spotlight with Tim Behrens" on YouTube and made some screen captures with Picasa 3.9 of his performance. This show is put on by +Artists in the Plus as a Google+ Hangout and streamed to YouTube for viewing after.

The interview was as full of information about Tim's many activities and, of course, his music. He is an accomplished guitarist and pianist, as well as experimenting with Tech gear. His songwriting expertise was featured as he played to the Google+ Hangout audience.

I took one of the screen captures and opened it in Corel PhotoPaint where I cropped it and save as a working jpg file. I reopened from Picasa with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized the file to a larger work file.

I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and the Smart Photo Fix tools to prep the image. I added some Vibrancy with Saturation boosting the colors about a third. Saving that iteration I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and used the Classic Oil setting with Canvas paper. I auto painted the image. Then I used the Image Luminance to add in Surface Texture. I saved that iteration and from Picasa reopened with PSP Pro X3 and added my signature and a jagged edge to the image. Finishing it off with a black border.

If you would like more information and/or to watch the show here are the links:

http://timbehrens.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob6Qq3Bbe3g

No comments:

Post a Comment