Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"Digital Ink 12-String Guitars Collage" Paint.NET - Corel

Digital Ink 12-String Guitars Collage [click for larger image]


I used multiple photographs of a Drama that I took in 2006. In Picasa 3.9 I created a Superimposed Collage of them. This blended them all into a color filled image with indistinct characters and letters. I opened it next in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted them using the Impressionistic settings. This gave me a good working painterly background for a collage of guitars. I saved this large iteration.

Next I searched for and selected two "12-String Guitars," images. I opened with Paint.NET and used the Ink Sketch with no color and a boost to the inking. I copied and pasted these into Corel PhotoPaint onto the background I made before. I duplicated the guitars and carefully placed them in rows, reversing them as I went.

Using the Font Bleeding Cowboys I typed the title. I used the Effects, Texture, Plastic tool for the three dimensional look of the title. I merged all and saved the large file with my signature. I resampled it for display size and saved that piece.

I used the plug-in Filter Forge's Frames to add a light film frame to complete the image and saved it one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment