Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

"Pixlr - Self-Portrait" Corel -Plus

Self-Portrait using Pixlr Online


I was introduced to Pixlr online today and I used my webcam to capture an image of me and play around with it in the Pixlr-O-Matic mode. I adjusted it a bit and added a film frame, increased the vibrancy.

Pixlr allows you to select differing ways to work on your images online without having to download any graphics program. They have App versions as well (though I don't know if they cost.) The online version doesn't charge you as of yet.

I wanted to adjust the image of myself a bit more so I opened the image saved to my hard drive at 640x480 with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the workflow I have described here many times before. I did use the Skin Softening tool and also resized it to a larger display size.

I like Pixlr and it will be great fun to play around with it more whether using the advanced tools or the simplified version.

No comments:

Post a Comment