Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"Michigan Snowstorm" Corel PSP Pro X3

Outside the Side Door

Snow Covered Road


It's Snowing in the Midwest today. I got out my Canon Rebel XTi and took a few photographs from our side door, without venturing too far. Here are two of the photographs I took today.

I had Picasa 3.9 open and from the folder I opened each with Corel PSP Pro X3. I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal, then the Smart Photo Fix. I made little to no adjustments in these tools.

The snowfall is seen as light but steady, no big snow flakes at this time of day. But as you can see we are getting a few inches, as the Road photograph shows. I added my signature to the photographs and a black border for better display, resizing them in PSP Pro X3.

I am in my Studio/Office sitting next to a large window overlooking Bald Eagle Lake. Watching the snow falling is peaceful and calming. I do like the change of seasons, I just don't care for the cold. It is beautiful outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment