Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Old Arsenal of Film Cameras - Collage


I used to have two decent film cameras for photo-
graphing. The best 35mm I ever owned was a Pentax K1000 Student body SLR camera. It was my mainstay for many years. Here I am sharing a collage of this camera and the following.

They came out, pre-digital days, with the Advanced Photo System cameras. So I got an expensive Fuji Fujifilm Endeavor 4000SL for a princely sum. Now you have to buy the APS film on Ebay to find it.

Now I moved to the Digital SLR's and it's no looking back. Both my son and I like the Canon Rebel XTi that we have. And we sometimes have a disagreement as to is going to use it and when. But it's my camera so I have first choice.

Musically I have not had much time for any new songs. I need to do some practicing and just plain fun playing on the guitar. I've been reading about different tunings again and will probably be using the DADGAD tuning on the 12-string for some fun making up chords and general all round creativity. I also like to use the Double Drop D tuning as an alternative. I just love to let my creative juices flow with these alternative tunings. The drone you get with the 12-string is marvelous, sounding like a sitar at times.

That ought to prompt some thoughtful playing and perhaps a song or instrumental. It only remains to be seen.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - In A Bright Room
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment