Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dual Guitars - Shadows and Colors - Adobe Lightroom Trial


I am running out of time on my Adobe Lightroom Trial, 9 days after today. In keeping with my guitar motif I selected a photograph of my two, a Lyon by Washburn 6-string, and a Seagull 12-string.

I again used my SAD daylight lighting on this exposure. It gave it the wonderful shadows. Adjusting in Lightroom I brought out the shadows and darks, adding some highlights and increased saturation as well. I vignetted somewhat but added a film frame from Filter Forge's Freepack - Frames, while in PhotoPaint, to emphasize the darks and shadows in today's image.

Busy today so I will keep the posting shorter than usual. Some days are just like that.

----------------
Listening to: Ace of Base - The Sign
null

No comments:

Post a Comment