Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sumi-e Brushes - Floral - Painter 8 - from Vector Graphics


For today's image I used CorelDRAW and drew vector flowers from my imagination. I converted this to a bitmapped image to use in other painting programs and saved that file.

As I have been experimenting with Painter 8's Sumi-e brushes I opened the piece in Painter. Using differing Sumi-e brushes I repainted the flowers and then outlined them. Saving that file I opened it in PhotoPaint to add a background.

I selected the white background with the Wand tool and masked out the flowers. Using the Effects> Custom> Alchemy tool I added an Oil canvas background in lavenders.

Then using Filter Forge's Frames I added a blue watercolor frame to the piece. I added a 10pixel black frame to that and my signature.

I have been more active on the Acoustic Guitar Community website. Adding three of my songs for review in Songwriting Review Group. And I added these same songs to my page on the site.

I am getting some really good feedback from the Community members about my songwriting and ways to improve it. There are some very helpful members and always some good advice to be considered.

To go to the Acoustic Guitar Community go to the bottom of my blog and click on their Badge. I'm not certain if you have to join to listen to my songs or go to my page or not. You can find out while you visit. I am listed under my full name there.

----------------
Listening to: Alison Krauss - Rich Woman
null

No comments:

Post a Comment