Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Colasanti's Landscape - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge


A photograph of Colasanti's Picnic Area with geese and bridge, complete with picnic table is today's subject. I had taken many differing photographs of our visit to Colasanti's from about a year ago and browsing in Picasa 3 I ran across this one. I like the stone walls and the bridge as well as the setting.

I opened with PhotoPaint and went for that vibrant deep image look and feel. Using Local Equalization and the Tone Curve for depth, I upped the saturation by 15, I also added vibrancy with Filter Forge's Photo Effects. I have found this process produces some HDR like photographs, which is nice as I don't use Photoshop or Lightroom for doing my digital visual art.

So we have a landscape for today instead of the grunge guitar motif I have been sharing lately. A nice break in the flow.

----------------
Now playing: Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment