Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Puppeteer - Art Deco - Digital Collage - PhotoPaint


Art Deco Designs by Edouard Benedictus is the source of the background designs of this image. I scanned in the pieces as high resolution scans in PhotoPaint and applied the Tune Blur to smooth out the scans. I used the Tone Curve to boost colors.

I also opened with PhotoPaint a photograph of my Grandson and applied the Local Equalization tool then cut him out from the photograph and copied to the clipboard.

I pasted the large clip into the background after I applied feathering to smooth out the edges of the cutout. I used the Tone Curve again and also increased the color saturation by 15.

I scanned in the image of the teacher and little schoolboy from North Light's People at Work clip art series. I used Multiply for transparency and Color Replace for the pinkish color. I hand drew the strings attached to the teacher and schoolboy "puppet."

I used the font A bite for the word Puppeteer and selected a complimentary color and added the text.

In Filter Forge's frames I selected a photography frame for a 3D finishing touch.

Listening --- Archie Roach --- Beautiful Child

No comments:

Post a Comment