Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Duotone Dual 12-String Guitars - PhotoPaint


This Duotone is of combined images of my Seagull 12-String Guitar. One image was painted in Painter and the other is a photograph of the hummingbird etching with flowers I did freehand on the pickguard.

I truly enjoy this guitar and it's versatility. using my Woody Seymour Duncan soundhole pickup I connect it to my Toneport and the Gearbox software and emulated many differing guitar styles. From Archtop Jazz guitar to Hardcore Punk lead guitar styles it's a joy to play.

I had done the collage of the two images in Picasa 3 and resized in PhotoPaint for sharing here. I had previously painted the image on the left in Painter and cropped the photograph before I made the collage in Picasa 3.

I did the Duotone in PhotoPaint, selecting a color scheme that was pleasant to me. I loaded it from Corel's sets for such. I added a grunge frame in Filter Forge.

----------------
Now playing: The Who - Baba O'Riley [*]
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment