Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Gift - Mayang's Textures - Dover Clip Art - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge


I browsed my Mayang's Textures in Picasa 3 and selected this textured glass piece. I opened in PhotoPaint and cropped the image a bit. Then I selected some Dover Publications Clip Art from Picasa 3's Dover folder.

Two images of old time transportation and a maiden tying a bow on a gift. I also selected a border piece which I replicated and lined the top of the image. After I had placed the individual pieces I applied the Local Equalization for some contrast and It left the maiden's skirt appearing as if the Sun were shining through the glass. I used the Tone Curve for some depth and a boost to the color was added using Filter Forge's Photo Effects Lumo.

This gave me a saturated image. I also applied KPT's Collection Lens Flare for a flaring where the Sun appeared to be shining through.

----------------
Now playing: Avril Lavigne - Fall To Pieces
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment