Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yellow - Color Burnt Guitars - Mayang's Textures - Dover Clip Art - PhotoPaint


Guitars have been the motif theme for a few days as I have done some Digital Collage work. I selected some guitar photographs and used Paint.NET's Ink Sketch filter for the largest photograph. Plucking a texture from Mayang's Textures, a yellow scratched metal plate, for the background, in Picasa 3.

In PhotoPaint I applied the guitars with the object property Color Burn for a rusty burnt look. I found a double piece of music from Dover Publications to add the notes and titles to the image.

I used the Tone Curve for some depth and upped the saturation by 15, one of my usual techniques for digital collage and other images. I applied Filter Forge's halftone frame in brown to complete the piece.

----------------
Now playing: Alan Parsons Project - What Goes Up
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment