Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Danni Rosner - In The Spotlight - Artists In The Plus" Corel - Plus



I took some screen captures of Artists In The Plus "In The Spotlight with +Danni Rosner ." I opened them in Picasa 3.9. There I cropped each picture and resaved them. I took them into Corel PSP Pro X3 and applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and Smart Photo Fix saving them again.

Using Picasa I made a short slideshow in WMV format. I converted that with Freemake Video Converter into an FLV file and imported it into Blogger's player. This is my first attempt at a video other than YouTube's formats.

Danni gave a wonderful performance and interview! She is a talented and effective singer songwriter! Here is the Link to +John Voshell +Artists In The Plus "In The Spotlight":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUxAvulgII&feature=g-user-u

No comments:

Post a Comment