Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

"Let's Talk About Music with James Olmos " Picasa 3.9 - Corel - Plus

Singer Songwriter James Olmos


"Let's Talk About Music with +James Olmos " is the theme of today's image. I missed the live show but watched it on YouTube.  As you can see it is a Hangout On the Air on Google+ streamed and recorded  for us who miss the live show. James sang and played many of his own songs with great emotion and skill. He has an EP available on his website and is coming out with a new album this Summer.

I used Picasa 3.9 to crop the image from a screen capture. I then warmed it up with the Color Temperature and Warmify.

I took that and used the HDR tool applying that. I saved the iteration after I added the Museum Matte and altered the color of the mat, adjusting it's width.

Saving that I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and added my inverted signature with the property Add for transparency.

Watch the show and visit James site!

The YouTube show is at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I6kwc5oGlWo#!

James site is at this link:

http://jamesolmos.com/fr_home.cfm

Many thanks to our hosts  +George Miller and +Diane Cobb for the great show! 




2 comments: