Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

"Digital Painting - Lighthouse" Corel - Plus

Digital Painting - Lighthouse


I have selected a recent Dover Sampler Stain Glass image of a Lighthouse for the subject for today. I opened Picasa 3.9 browsed to my Dover Clip Art folder and picked this image. I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted with the Gouache settings. Saving this I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

There I added Saturation Vibrancy and used the Smart Photo Fix on it for some color and sharpness adjustments. I added some sunlight to it with the Sunburst tool. I used the Artistic Brush tool to add brushstrokes to the image. This gave me the Textures I wanted. I resized the image in PSP Pro X3 and added the gold Picture Frame. I saved this iteration.

I reopened with Corel PhotoPaint to add my signature, Inverting it to white and using the Property Add to place it. I resized the signature to a bit smaller and moved it to it's place. I saved my final iteration for display.



No comments:

Post a Comment