Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

"1,060th Post! Electricity Does The Work" Corel - Plus

Electricity Does The Work


Here is a Free Vintage Image that I found today in the Blogs I read. It's a free image to use. I did little work on it in Corel PhotoPaint. I adjusted the Tone Curve for color depth, added an image of a tablet on the right. I changed "touch the key," to "touch the Icon," Did a little cloning. and resized for display.

So this is a short post that I hope you get some amusement from. I just want to know how much this Electric Blickensderfer costs! I want one. 10.1" 64gig 1gighz All the specials!

This is my 1,060th Post to gatzkART! I am still trying to create worthwhile Digital Visual Artwork and explain my workflow to my readers.

I hope you enjoy this humble blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment