Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

"Guess the Artists In The Plus" Corel - Picasa 3.9 - Plus

Five Artists in the Plus Performers

Today is a guessing game image. I have five +Artists In The Plus  performers in my Digital Collage. You can guess who is whom and make comments below if you recognize any of them. The face recognition tool could not pick them out at all!

Take your best guesses by looking at the larger image on the blog gatzkART! To make this Digital Collage I followed the workflow described below.

I grabbed one of my Mayang's Textures this afternoon and opened it. Using Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 I auto painted the background texture. I saved that large file and opened in Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Smart Photo Fix on it and rotated it to Portrait. I saved that iteration.

From Picasa 3.9 I opened the file in Corel PhotoPaint. Then while in Picasa I went to my folder of screen captures of Artists In The Plus performers. In Picasa I cropped, used the Warmify and HDR tools. I then applied the Pencil drawing tool to each of the performers images.

I did each one individually, and copied and pasted onto the background in PhotoPaint. Then I sized them to fit, placed them in no order of importance. Using the property Multiply I made them transparent, except the pencil sketches. I merged them after I was happy with the composition and placements. I saved that iteration.

I used the plugins from Filter Forge Photo Effects for Vibrancy and using Frames I added a Grunge frame to the image. I inverted my signature to white from black and added it to the large file.

I saved that, then I opened in PSP Pro X3 and resized to display size for the blog.

Take your best guesses and comment on Google+ or my blog page. Pluses and Shares are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment