Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

"Yamaha Portable Grand Piano" Corel - Plus

Yamaha Portable Grand Piano

I've been on a Sepia kick with some of my images lately. I browsed in Picasa 3.9 to photographs of my studio/office. I opened this one with my Son's Yamaha Portable Grand Piano in it. I used Corel PSP Pro X3 and created lineart with it. I played around with the Levels and added a Polaroid frame and a black border to it. I saved this large file.

I opened it with Corel PhotoPaint and used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Sepia with the darker tone. It darkened the framing as well. I like the look and feel of this image now. I added my signature in black before I adjusted the Sepia Tone. I resampled to display size in PhotoPaint.

This Piano is no longer in my studio and I miss having it, though I am not a keyboardist. I did enjoy playing on the Piano with all it's settings and helps with beats and chording. Such Fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment